6 pack bottles normally $9.99 , now $7.99!!!! We’ve got it cold and ready to go!
Citradelic Tangerine IPA
- Visual – Bright golden orange in color with a light sheen.
- Aroma – A blend of citrus (orange fruit/candy), tropical fruit (pineapple), and pine hop up front. Lighter are the herbal and caramel notes.
- Flavor – Starts mildly sweet and transitions to a well-balanced bitterness.
- Mouthfeel – Smooth start, lightly dry and a clean finish.
- Body – Medium body.
- ABV – 6.0
- IBU – 50
- Yeast – Ale yeast
- Calories – 170
- Hops – Nugget, Crystal, Centennial, Azzaca, Cascade, Citra, Chinook, Galaxy, Mandarina Bavaria, Simcoe
- Malts – Pale, Caramel 120
- Fruits/Spices – Tangerine infused orange peel
Citradelic Exotic Lime Ale
- Visual -Straw yellow, bright, light fluffy white foam with sticky lacing.
- Aroma – Lime upfront, like limeade or fresh limes. Lemon, lighter pine and fresh-cut grass. Mild ginger, pineapple, and white wine. Pale malt aromas of honey comb, corn, and bread.
- Flavor – Mild sweetness with an even lighter sourness and bitterness.
- Mouthfeel – Slightly coating, it becomes a bit puckering and definitely spritzy with a medium-light body and clean, slightly dry, finish.
- Body – Medium-light body.
- ABV – 5.2%
- IBU – 21